Building Quality With Character One Course At A Time!
Bohemian Brick offers the look of brick in a half-high concrete masonry unit. A single-wythe load bearing building can be built with the look of a block and brick building saving up to 25 percent of the installed cost. Installing Bohemian Brick is a one step process. This can save weeks if not more off your construction schedule.
Bohemian Brick is available in standard colors or custom blends can be made.
Top Ten Advantages of building with Bohemian Brick
- Very cost effective alternative to brick – Saves up to 25%
- Accepted by many Architectural Review Boards
- Integral standard colors
- Custom blends
- Available in either smooth face or split faces
- Saves labor, time and dollars – Efficient one step installation.
- Exceeds ASTM C90 for compressive strength and absorption
- Immediate availability
- Structural units accommodating grout and rebar
- Standard sizes: 4 x 4 x 16, 8 x 4 x 16, and 12 x 4 x 16
Bohemian Brick Finished Projects
Bohemian Brick Shapes and Sizes
Standard sizes are 4 x 4 x 16, 8 x 4 x 16, and 12 x 4 x 16 available in both smooth and split face units.
Bohemian Brick Color Options
Available in integral standard colors as well as custom blends to accommodate your specific project.