The Road to Success is Paved with Service
- A fleet of twenty two front discharge ready mix trucks are prepared to deliver as little as one yard to as much as three hundred plus yards in one hour.
- National operates two batch plants on site to assure an uninterrupted flow of concrete.
- Satellite Doppler Radar provides you with accurate weather forecasts updated every five minutes to put you at ease when ordering concrete.
- Certified Concrete Technicians are on staff to respond to your concrete needs.
- A three year concrete warranty is available through the six star program.
- Plans can be made to pour concrete night or day as our personnel remain ready to get the job done.
- Trained staff can assist from mix designs to measuring your plans. All to assure you that you get the right amount of quality material at the right time.
- We also have a direct link to the experts at the Masonry Institute of Michigan, Michigan Concrete Association, National Ready-Mix Concrete Association and National Concrete Masonry Association.
- Concrete and Block can be custom colored and available on request.
- The combination of Boom Delivery Trucks and Delivery Trucks with Fork Lifts attached allows us to place block in the most difficult spots like open basements or travel through the most congested job sites.
- 18,000 Square Feet of covered storage keeps block protected from the weather ready to be delivered during any season.
- Field experienced block masons on staff offer assistance in the construction of your project. It is a tremendous help to talk to someone who has “Been There, Done That”.
- We will review your blueprints and provide an estimated material list to assist you in ordering. It always helps to get a second opinion when verifying your quantities.
- Are you after a particular look or feel of your building? Our lab can match or mix many trial color batches to help you get there.
The most important thing you can do for us is never stop asking questions.
We want to help you!